Tuesday 10 December 2013

The commander is almost ready to command

Hi all!

In the last couple of days I was working on the commander, tried to paint him well, but I'm not a figure painter. My first try was a disaster for me, even if I used a dvd from a very talented modeller Olivér Kovács. So I decided I make a trip to visit my Fiend Daniel Batta in Kells. Thanks god, he helped me a lot. He explained how the valejo is working for figure painting, and explained the processes for faces.
He is not ready, the hand and the throsers are missing, but I had to try it in to the cupola.

Hello mindenki!

Az elmúlt pár hétben a harckocsi parancsnok festésével foglalkoztam. Próbáltam jól kifesteni, de hát én biza nem vagyok figura festő. Az első próbálkozás egy katasztrófa volt még úgy is hogy a Kovács Olivér dvd-jét használtam. Szóval úgy döntöttem, meglátogatom Batta Dani barátomat Kells-ben. Hál istennek nagyon sokat segített, elmagyarázta hogyan működik a valejo, és hogy hogyan használhatom arc festéshez.
Még ugyan nincs kész, a kezek illetve a nadrág még hiányzik, de bele kellett próbálnom a kupolába.





  

  




No comments:

Post a Comment