Tuesday 25 November 2014

Details what I have to watch!

Here we are again!

I've made a small changes on the original photos, a note on them, to knows what I have to watch during the building method, and what I have to change on original vehicle.

 Játszottam ma egy kicsit az eredeti fotókkal, hogy tudjam az építés alatt mit kell változtatni, illetve milyen kiegészítőket kell beszerezni.






I also started to thinking about figures and my friend Radek Pituch gave me an excelent idea! So I already ordered three figures from Evolution.

Valamint megrendeltem 3 figurát az Evolution gyártótól, Radek Pituch barátom javaslatára, amik szerintem egész jól passzolnak ehhez a diorámához.




And also ordered some ice cleats from Aber.

Valamint megrendeltem az Aber jégkarmait ehhez a lánctalp változathoz.



That's for today, later coming back wit WIP photos!

Ennyi mára, a többit majd építési fotókkal!


T(h)anks for watching
Cheers
Gergo

No comments:

Post a Comment