Thursday, 16 June 2011


Hi all!

As I promised before here are some photos from the present works. I still didn't stop the T-62, only I'm not building the plastick but soldering the P.E.
I use the E.T. Models fantastic P.E. sets. (I don't have any relationship with that factory) Easy to cut out from the frame, and easy to soldering to eachother. But unfortunately the draw (instructions paper is a shit) I think two diferent team planed that! Anyway that is thick where it has to be thick and thin where it has to be thin, so I'm very happy with my decision! So talk instood of me the photos!

I know there are some mistakes, that happens if I use the Macro photos, but I will fix it them! I think a couple of hours more work with those parts and it will be ready to install on the vehicle!
I hope you like it, I'll be back soon with the update of the engine deck.

Cheers: Gergo

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Hi guys!

As I promised before here are the new photos. This case shows how I'm standing now before the soldering job. Mostly I fixed my mmistakes, forexample the shell ejector's door welding and I had to rework the hinde of it as well.
But tell the story my photos:

I hope you like it!

Friday, 10 June 2011


On MondayTuesday and Wednesday I had day off, so I had some time to build again. As I said before I was making the welding. And I also started the turret.

I thought, I won't change the back part of the hull, but I heard, that it's inaccurate. I thought, I don't mind, but the mistake so big, that I can not do nothing else, than cut it and do myself. The turret also wrong, but I don't want to do another turret.

I almost finished the turret welding parts, so I can start soon the spectacular part of my work.

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Hi all!

Before yesterday I had some time to do my model, so I started to build the suspension. I had to do for movable, couse I don't have a base at the moment, and I don't know how it will be standing on the ground. So I've made holes on the hull for first step, and I've made holes on the swing arms' end as well. But before I had to sealed the top of the swing arms, couse the trumpeter made all the suspension' halls with a half circle version!

The first and the last swing arms are fix, couse something has to hold the thank on the base.

Yesterday I started to build the hull. First I thought, that this is a very good model. Now I think this is just a good model. There are many many fit problem and it coast form me one full day to solve all those problems.

The wheels are a realy nightmare! The trumpeter planed on it all the original "spike" ot the rubber (side and top) but it was on the wheel maybe one or two weeks on the original vehicle! To take off all of this spike is I think a week long work.

So I decided, I will do two each days.
Today I started to do the welding imitation. Not too bad fun, but takes a long time to replace all what the trumpeter forget it! So more pictures coming soon!


Thursday, 2 June 2011

Yesterday I recived the Trupeter's T-62! It looks awesome.

I also recived the E.T. Models P.E., that's looks fine as well, but unfortunately, this P.E. is made only for the T-62 (1972) version. But I think I don't have to do too much scratch :D
So I can start tonight the work with this, and i hope I can share some photos soon!