Tuesday, 30 August 2011

fixing of my mistakes

Hi lads,

In the last few weeks I remaked a loads of parts, I have also on a hungarian forum a topic, and there are some expert guy from the "new" russian stuff, specialy from T-62
Anyway here are some of my mistake

The cage of the front lamps were too smale

 and this is the new one

The locks of the lamp on the top was plastic one what was originaly on the trumpeter one, but it's very ugly, so I changed as well, and also remaked the smale thing (I don't know that name)

Originaly the trumpeter made a mistake (they made a loads) on the front armour. They mispositioned the place of the screws' base on the lowerer hull

And the bigest, I changed the basic of the gun, couse I used the RB metal ring, but it's not corrent as size and as materian neither. Couse the basic of the burrel is like a cast iron, not like a flat treated one. And as my friend told to me the canvas what i made it wasn't correct as well. So here is my new one

I also made it the horn on the left hand side, and finished the driver position, and their cables.

And the welding imitation is ready as well

That's it now, I hope, now I can start to build again and I won't do mistakes again.


Monday, 15 August 2011

Back area is ready


As I wrote it before I started to work on the back area. Today I almost finished, only the screw heads are missing from the fuel drums' holder.

Tomorrow, I will start the backet on the right hand side. It will take longer than the back area, but after that only one big step before the painting, so I would say I feel the end :D


Saturday, 13 August 2011


Today I remaked the cage around the front lamps, couse my friends, told to me, that is a littlebit too smale. They had right!

And I also started the back area. Not too big changes, but start to looks like a T-62 :)

Next update soon!


Monday, 8 August 2011

Hi again,

Today I finished the front lamps. Except the welding next the grid. All the cables are ready in it. I know it looks a littlebit "cheat" but as i saw all those photos from the front of the T-62's almost all had a smale damage on the lamps, so I don't mind my one it looks the same.
I used this photo for reference:

I think now I will have a smale break, I mean one or one and a half week, but after I'll be back with some biger update!


Friday, 5 August 2011


Yesterday I had a day off, so I was working on it again. Not much things to do, but I spent the whole my day for that. I've made it the grills of the ventillation system. Unfortunately this is the weakest point of the great E.T. set, couse in the bubble one completly missing the inside staff! So I had to create from old P.E. sets

I also made the grill next to the bubble one (unfortunately, I don't know what is the function of that) there are ribs on the grill. It was much more easier to made it than I' ve thought. Of course, the door of it is ready as well, but I was too tired to position it, so that will be the next step.

That's for today, see you soon!