Wednesday 25 February 2015

Swastika has done by hand made

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to say done with painting! Let's do the weathering!!!!
So I've made the base colour with Gunze H405 German green. After that I made washes with oil paint Winsor & Newton's olive green. That is a super dark colour, I just love it. the final paint was the german yellow Gunze H403 with airbrush. After that everything else is hand made. I tried to give back exact the same original photo, however I think is not 100% but hey judge me you! Let see the photos:

Hello mindenki!

Boldogan jelentem a festés véget ért, jöhet a koszolás! Elkészült az alapszín a Gunze H405 német zöld színével. Erre mostam rá a Winsor & Newton olive zöld színét, ami szerény véleményem szerint az egyik legjobb olive. Majd megfestettem a sárga alap színeket Gunze H403 ezzel a festékszórós munka végetért. A felségjelzések kézzel készültek, próbálva leutánozni az eredeti fotót. Ennek ellenére úgy gondolom nem sikerült 100% osan visszaadni az eredetit. De ítéljetek meg Ti! Lássuk a fotókat:














I hope you like it guys!?

Thanks for watching
Gergo

No comments:

Post a Comment