Thursday 12 December 2013

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, today is not the day when I have loads of photos about results, or happy posting. After 3 days painting the flag finally I srued up! The Chechnyan flag is fine now, wit all the colors, as I wanted, but the purple.... that's a diferent story. It happened, that I made the stencils, and I spreyed up all the collors, but the gold, just stucked on the side of the stencil, and all the colors just took off from the leading foil. So I will need a couple of more days to fix this problem. And the mean time I'll continue with other smale things to finish.

Hello mindenki!

Sajnos a mai nap nem a vidám posztok napja lesz.3 nap festés után sikerült elcsesznem a zászlót. A Csecsen zászlóval  minden rendben , de sajnos a lila..... na az egy másik történet. Az történt hogy elkészítettem a sablont, felfújtam minden színt amit akartam, de sajnos az arany megragadt a sablon szélén és amikor leemeltem az összes festéket felszedte. Szóval szükségem lesz pár napra míg ezt a hibát kijavítom, addig is befejezem az apróságokat.





No comments:

Post a Comment